Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my little place in Cyber Space. I plan on using this site to help with my writing skills as well as a place to hold information about my software writing. If you have constructive critisim about anything I write here please feel free to leave a comment. I am always open to constructive critisism. If you plan on just making yourself look cool in your own eyes and want to degrade me, then please just keep going to some place else on the web. I am not looking to be put down because you think your cool.

If you like what is here feel free to follow me on Twitter. In general my Twitter posts are about my day or replying to others I follow. I'm still getting into the social revolution on the web. Call me slow, but at least I am making a go of it.

At this point in my career I am working for an Insurance Processing company, writing software. I write using the .NET Framework, using VB. My major project right now, is re-writing our check writing software into Microsoft Dynamcis Great Plains. I use Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Dynamics GP, along with Visual Studio 2005. The learning curve for GP is pretty high for me as I am not an accounting person and do not understand accounting beyond the very basiscs. So if you have a site that teaches you about accounting basics and more send me a link.

Thanks for stopping by.

Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment